I-Business Network has the products, services, and professionals that customers need to achieve the maximum return on their investment. Our services approach matches your corporate culture and compliments the skills of your team. You can choose from a variety of options that ranges from a coaching service to a full consultative approach. Whether you use our industry specific system design or require a customized approach, I-Business Network has delivery options to match your style.
All of our implementation services incorporate our “no surprises” philosophy. To keep projects running smoothly on-time and on budget, we utilize collaborative tools that help keep all project team members – from your executive team to everyday users – updated on tasks being undertaken on your behalf.
Packaged Services are designed for customers who have implemented business management software previously and want the software publisher’s best practice configurations for their company. Our base service package is designed for rapid deployment to get you the fastest return on investment.
- A series of training sessions and videos
- Customizable procedures documents and training materials
- Templates to load your data
- Additional assistance for getting your system up and running
Additional services can be added to a base package for enhanced modules, data conversion, report writing, plus much more.
A consultative approach is tailored to the specific needs of each customer and follows our ASAP Implementation Methodology which incorporates our “no surprises” philosophy. To keep projects running smoothly on-time and on budget, we utilize collaborative tools that help keep all project team members – from your executive team to everyday users – updated on tasks being undertaken on your behalf.
- Business Blueprint – To review your “as-is” processes and create a vision of your new “to-be” system.
- System Setup- Your cloud or on-premise system is installed and configured.
- Conference Room Pilot – Test your new system using your data to validate identified business processes
- Project Realization – Training and final conversion of your system for productive use